You could win an Endangered Couture tee-shirt! With a little wit and creativity, we are looking for the best slogan to put alongside their clever quotes that adorn their animal-loving collection.
Endangered Couture is a Canadian environmentalist company bringing you sweatshop-free, eco-conscious, and certified organic cotton tee-shirts. If you missed our review, check it out here!
How to win
Send us your idea for a new slogan for one of the existing species designed on Endangered Couture or another species. Aren’t sure what is included? Take a look here.
AND… If the winning slogan corresponds with designer Tamara’s next line at Endangered Couture, it may be featured in her next collection!*
- It has to be clever, smart, and witty, but not smutty or indecent
- It should be brief, akin to previous designs
- It must correspond with one of the aforementioned animals
- Check out their website for ideas, inspiration, and to see what they are all about
Submitting Your Entry
Send us your slogan, name and email address to email@example.com
Entries must be received by June 15th, 2009 at midnight EST.
Winners will be announced July 2nd, 2009.
The Fine Print
1. Agreement: These rules govern all contests running on or sponsored by Ecoki.com. No purchase is necessary to enter any contest. The act of entering a contest constitutes acceptance of the contest rules and the decisions of the contest judge.
2. Eligibility: The contest is open to all residents of Canada and the United States 19 years and older, except for employees, immediate families and anyone living with any employee of ecoki.com and Endangered Couture, its corporate affiliates. Limit one entry per person.
3. Contest: The selected winner will be contacted by email and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility.
5. Prize: Ecoki.com and Endangered Couture hold no responsibility for customs charges, additional shipping charges, taxes or other fees as determined by your country.
6. Privacy: We use your personal contact information to administer contests, including contacting, announcing and promoting prizewinners. It will not be given to any third-party companies.
7. Other: All decisions of the contest judges are final. Contests are governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. The sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify any contest or the contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The sponsors reserve the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond the standard manufacturer’s warranty. The odds of winning depend on how many eligible entries are received. Sponsors are not liable for any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this contest, including technical failures on the part of contest software, website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any contest entrant.
*Additional regulations will apply. Winner will be notified of pending details.