We have had some amazing and creative feedback from the Ecoki Community in our Win a custom SIGG bottle from CafePress!
After much enjoyment reading through many comments, we have picked Kelly and John for the prize, with the winning slogan of “Built without Guilt”
For those of you who would like to enter in another givaway, keep your eyes on the Ecoki home page for the next giveaway. We are talking with CafePress about another giveaway soon!
Time to ditch the BPA for good with your chance to win an eco-designed Sigg bottle from our friends at CafePress!
The team at Ecoki.com have partnered with CafePress, self-design marketplace to bring you the chance to win one of their new Sigg bottles!
When we were asked if we thought our readers would love receiving one of their greenest designs, we enthusiastically replied, “you betcha!”
Over 6.5 million users visit and design at CafePress to get online to create, sell, and buy “print on-demand” products. And we have to say, their emerging green-centric goods are right up our alley!
Comment on this post below, with your clever ideas for eco-slogans (check out what they have over at CafePress to get some ideas… Check them out here.)
You can enter as many times as you’d like.
Slogans cannot contain any obscene, racist, or derogatory words/phrases. In the event it does, your comment will be removed below.
Ongoing until early August, then we’ll choose a winner from the entries!
Visit our eco friends via Natural & Herbal Remedies
The Fine Print
1. Agreement: These rules govern all contests running on or sponsored by Ecoki.com. No purchase is necessary to enter any contest. The act of entering a contest constitutes acceptance of the contest rules and the decisions of the contest judge.
2. Eligibility: The contest is open to those ages 13+.
3. Contest: The selected winner will be contacted by email and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility.
4. Prize: Ecoki.com and CafePress hold no responsibility for customs charges, additional shipping charges, taxes or other fees as determined by your country.
5. Privacy: We use your personal contact information to administer contests, including contacting, announcing and promoting prizewinners. It will not be given to any third-party companies.
6. Other: All decisions of the contest judges are final. Contests are governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. The sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify any contest or the contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The sponsors reserve the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond the standard manufacturer’s warranty. The odds of winning depend on how many eligible entries are received. Sponsors are not liable for any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this contest, including technical failures on the part of contest software, website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any contest.